INNOVATE FOR BETTER WORLD
INNOVATE FOR THE BETTER WORLD
Innovate for a change with your mindset and skillset.Unleash your potential to Innovate new projects that will help us build a better world.
The ability to visualise and conceptualise the intangible.
The passion and curiosity to design solutions that are right for people and planet.
The technical abilities to enable the end goal to be reached.
Assistance for participating in regional, national, and international competitions organized by NITI Aayog, Asier,STEMpedia, or any other organization
24×7 Phone and Online Support
Virtual mentoring from our experts and round-the-clock phone support for all technical queries regarding your project.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why learn Robotics?
- Robotics for kids allows children to learn STEM concepts in a hands-on environment.
- They learn how to design, and make their own robots.
- Robotics offers an educational tool for kids to think out of the box.
- Many times kids have ideas of what they dream to create. Robotics makes those dreams come true.
What is the right age to start learning Robotics?
- Kids as young as 7 years old can start learning Robotics. However, whatever age your child may be, it is never too late to learn Robotics. They can begin even when they’re 14 or older.
Why should my child learn AI at an early age?
- They should learn AI at an early stage because in today’s world, all kids are surrounded by Artificial intelligence and they should know how it works, what to do with it? And it also helps them use it effectively. Maybe they get interested and involved in AI so they can build their future in this field as it has huge scope in the future.
What is ROBOKIT INTERMEDIATE?
- ROBOKIT INTERMEDIATE is a which is specially designed for anyone who is a beginner in programming and would want to learn to code.
- One will be able to build 9 robots with different functionalities with the aid of this kit.
- One will also be able to learn the concepts of programming and understand the basics of robotics modules, robotics sensors, connections, and calibration.
Why learn Coding?
- Apart from being an essential skill in the world of today, coding improves logic, focus and concentration and equips you with problem solving abilities.
- That is why we say it is an important skill for the 21st century generations as it helps in all professional fields.
- The benefits of learning coding extend beyond the technical skills of learning the language of computers.
- It also helps students gain a better understanding of the technology surrounding them, as well as expanding their creativity by teaching them how to use technology in their own way.
What is the right age to start learning coding?
- Kids as young as 7 years old can start learning to code. However, whatever age your child may be, it is never too late to learn coding. They can begin even when they’re 14 or older.
Does Asier Solutions provide project guidance?
- Yes, we definitely provide expert guidance for projects. We like to interact with students, understand their idea and provide them with necessary tool’s and tricks to build their project’s.
What are the applications of python programming in real world?
- Python is a programming language that does it all, from web applications to video-games, Data Science, Machine Learning, real-time applications to embedded applications, and so much more.