Relay Module Dual Channel
• Features of 2-Channel 5V Relay Shield Module :
• 2-Channel Relay interface board,
• Each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current.
• Equiped with high-current relay :
• DC30V 10A AC250V 10A.
• Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM)
• GND – Connect 0V to this pin.
• IN1 – Controls relay 1, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
• IN2 – Controls relay 2, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
• VCC – Connect 5V to this pin. Is used to power the opto couplers
High current relay, AC250V 10A, DC5V 10A
• 2 LEDs to indicate when relays are on
• Works with logic level signals from 3.3V or 5V devices • Opto isolation circuitry