Colour sensor module
• This Arduino compatible TCS3200 color sensor module consist of a TAOS TCS3200 RGB sensor chip and 4 white LEDs.
• The main part of the module is the TCS3200 chip which is a Color Light-to-Frequency Converter.
• The white LEDs are used for providing proper lighting for the sensor to detect the object colour correctly.
• This chip can sense a wide variety of colours and it gives the output in the form of corresponding frequency. This module can be used for making colour sorting robots, test strip reading, colour matching tests etc.
Specifications • input voltage: (2.7V to 5.5V)
• Interface: Digital TTL
• High-resolution conversion of light intensity to frequency
• Programmable colour and full-scale output frequency
• No need of ADC(Can be directly connected to the digital pins of the microcontroller)
• Power down feature
• Working temperature: -40oC to 85oC
• Size: 28.4×28.4mm(1.12×1.12″)