What Are STEM Skills?
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills are the real-world problem-solving skills you can develop in school. STEM education integrates concepts that are usually taught as separate subjects in different classes and emphasizes the application of knowledge to real-life situations. A lesson or unit in a STEM class is typically based around finding a solution to a real-world problem and tends to emphasize project-based learning.
Where are STEM skills needed?
Now a Days many people would agree that STEM is the key to innovation and job creation in the world. Throughout the second half of the 20th century, officials in developed countries focused on improving science, mathematics, and technology instruction, intending to not only increase literacy in those content areas but also expand existing workforces of scientists and engineers. STEM skills are actually needed across all levels and all areas of energy forces.
Listen to the Expert
promoting STEM education and hands-on learning for an enhanced development within learners. India is the second most populated country in the world where the government should step up for providing support to the diversified education societies. I feel it is right time for Indian educators tointroduce STEM education at a larger level.
Dr. Rudresh Deepak Shirwaikar
education encourages independent thinking, offers an interdisciplinary approach, utilizes goal oriented learning and develop problem solving skills in an individual through real world application. Parents should consider giving this education to their
Prof. Sangam Borkar
A bit different from traditional training and education it may not be comprehended by most parents. However in this ever-changing world of science and technology the parents and the educators of these bright young minds should equip them to bear this scientific shock smoothly.
It's said that creativity has no boundaries and is inexhaustible, more springs up as one utilizes it.
STEM is an eye opener and the education of the future. Parents and gaurdians have to accept that our children will be living in a more tecnologically advanced future. Let us arm them well with the requisite knowledge to fight the battle.
ASIER SOLUTIONS is one such company that is involved in imparting such education in schools colleges and workshops so that the youth is cushioned from the Catch22 situation in their future.
STEM education is a step toward MAKE IN INDIA
But for the children in India who are the future of our country, exposure to these modern technologies is limited and many end up choosing careers in the already saturated fields of education, and leaving aside these futuristic discplines only due to lack of knowledge or idea about them.
But worry not! With a revolutionary educational platform like STEM meticulously designed for children, our little ones can now get enough exposure to spark a growing interest in the world of modern technology ! As a child health specialist myself, one thing i can say is that learning happens best in the tender ages. You must have seen how even 4 year old kids can handle a smartphone so comfortably, while if you teach the same to a 50 year old gentleman for the first time, it takes quite some time. Children are highly receptive towards their environment and therefore continuously pick up new information through whatever that comes to them. So why not introduce them to their own future? Early learning can help in growing interest and curiosity of children, it also increases congnitive function and the brain's ability to interlink subjects and multitask, something which is an integrally important part of learning. And this being a course based on applied modern sciences, it will certainly help kids develop better skills for a lifetime!
Dr. Uday Subhash Sawant Dessai
Asier’s Success Story
Live Online Courses
9 Years Onwards
INTRODUCTION TO CODING
7 Years Onwards
8 Years Onwards
“We are proud that we are preparing the intellectual and creative leaders of tomorrow in exceptionally strong educational programs.”
ASIER provides three proficiency levels for the creation and development of ROBOTS,
namely the Beginner, Intermediate, and the PRO levels. The kit is developed for kids from age 8 to 16. The STEM kits are fun, affordable, engaging and designed to instil a passion for learning and creating. All three levels are framed to increase a child’s technical skills as well as cognitive skills. Along with building different robots, each kit has a bundle of activities like the assessment sheets, that will ensure that a child has understood the basic concept of robotics well.
The science projects, which aims at solving real-world problems Also, to access oneself these are other activities, that will ensure that the robotics concepts are been well understood by the individual
“We experiment endlessly with new technologies, new ideas and new products, believing that quality is always the result of intelligent effort’s .”
INNOVATE FOR BETTER WORLD
INNOVATE FOR THE BETTER WORLD
Innovate for a change with your mindset and skillset.Unleash your potential to Innovate new projects that will help us build a better world.
The ability to visualise and conceptualise the intangible.
The passion and curiosity to design solutions that are right for people and planet.
The technical abilities to enable the end goal to be reached.
Experiencing technology through fun way of learning
We aim at “Experiencing technology through fun way of learning”. We understand that it wasn’t just the readability of a text that influenced a student’s ability to understand it, background knowledge also played a very important role.
What they say?
Dr. Priyanka Raikar
Good luck Team ASIER !!!!
Prajakta R. Naik
Deepali Mathuria/Naina Ray
Thanks a lot, Team Asier. You all are doing a great job.
sumeet Rajendra sahu
Higgens J Barreto
CREATING A DIFFERENCE
CREATING A DIFFERENCE
Experiencing Technology through fun way of learning.
Creativity is the secret sauce to science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). It is a STEM virtue.
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to practical use.
Learning together even when we are apart.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why learn Robotics?
- Robotics for kids allows children to learn STEM concepts in a hands-on environment.
- They learn how to design, and make their own robots.
- Robotics offers an educational tool for kids to think out of the box.
- Many times kids have ideas of what they dream to create. Robotics makes those dreams come true.
What is the right age to start learning Robotics?
- Kids as young as 7 years old can start learning Robotics. However, whatever age your child may be, it is never too late to learn Robotics. They can begin even when they’re 14 or older.
Why should my child learn AI at an early age?
- They should learn AI at an early stage because in today’s world, all kids are surrounded by Artificial intelligence and they should know how it works, what to do with it? And it also helps them use it effectively. Maybe they get interested and involved in AI so they can build their future in this field as it has huge scope in the future.
What is ROBOKIT INTERMEDIATE?
- ROBOKIT INTERMEDIATE is a which is specially designed for anyone who is a beginner in programming and would want to learn to code.
- One will be able to build 9 robots with different functionalities with the aid of this kit.
- One will also be able to learn the concepts of programming and understand the basics of robotics modules, robotics sensors, connections, and calibration.
Why learn Coding?
- Apart from being an essential skill in the world of today, coding improves logic, focus and concentration and equips you with problem solving abilities.
- That is why we say it is an important skill for the 21st century generations as it helps in all professional fields.
- The benefits of learning coding extend beyond the technical skills of learning the language of computers.
- It also helps students gain a better understanding of the technology surrounding them, as well as expanding their creativity by teaching them how to use technology in their own way.
What is the right age to start learning coding?
- Kids as young as 7 years old can start learning to code. However, whatever age your child may be, it is never too late to learn coding. They can begin even when they’re 14 or older.
Does Asier Solutions provide project guidance?
- Yes, we definitely provide expert guidance for projects. We like to interact with students, understand their idea and provide them with necessary tool’s and tricks to build their project’s.
What are the applications of python programming in real world?
- Python is a programming language that does it all, from web applications to video-games, Data Science, Machine Learning, real-time applications to embedded applications, and so much more.